Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What is man?







Apparently I haven't done the best job updating my blog to let you know where we are and what we're doing so far. :)

After driving one day to Livingstone, spending two days there, and three days traveling to get back to Sakeji we are now all happy to be "home" (for me anyway).


The first day in Livingstone we went to Victoria Falls, and the second day we went on a safari in Botswana. During both days all that kept going through my mind was the verse in Psalm 8:4 "What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him?"


After seeing the beautiful creation that God has made, all of the unique creatures that He has designed, it does make me wonder along with the psalmist, "What is man that You are mindful of him?"


The other thing that kept coming to mind was the song "I am a Friend of God". What an amazing concept, this crazy, powerful, and unique God made this entire creation, and yet still wants to be my friend. Wow!


So far everyone seems to be having a good time and enjoying themselves in Zambia...I'm enjoying myself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment