Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Keeping My Head in the Game


Unbelievably we are winding down to end of term! The next two weeks are pretty big and important, full of the usual end of term deadlines, and this time a whole bunch of goodbyes. Some of my duties done daily or weekly won't be missed too much, but at the same time there are moments when I look around at my class and realize that this last few weeks will be very sentimental, and that I will look back on those moments with fondness and sadness. 

I've begun my last round of report cards, and also started to decorate the classroom for Christmas. The kids are thrilled, and I'm appreciating the homey touch Christmas decorations add to a classroom. 

The count down's begun, and the kids are checking out...a bit earlier than I expected (like usual, my teacher self isn't quite ready to let them turn off their brains just yet!), and I realize the challenge that lies ahead for me is keeping my head in the game for just a few weeks longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment