Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Getting into the Christmas spirit

Well....I guess Christmas to me this year means going home and visiting the people that I love the most in the whole wide world, and so I guess I haven't been thinking about decorating my classroom and what-not. 

Anyway, the first grade teacher has been doing a wonderful job in decorating her classroom for Christmas, and I realized (after many pleas from second graders to decorate our classroom too) that I was being pretty "Bah Humbug-ish" in not doing the same thing. 


It's a pretty strange feeling to be decorating the classroom in 80 - 90 degree weather, but somehow making snowflakes, paper chains, and hanging up tinsel and stars has gotten me in a Christmas-y mood....the fact that I'll be home in 12 days, and that I've almost finished my report cards might be playing into that feeling as well. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment